| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bir Moghrein in October is hot at 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in October is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in October is droughty with vitually no rain. A feeble 10mm (0.4in) of fluid falls during an average of 1 day.
- The skies in Bir Moghrein are quite sunny with on average a sizable 8:50 of resplendent solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:09 long and the longest day is 11:52 long with an average length of 11:30.
- There are approximately 2:32 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 77.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 22.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bir Moghrein October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Bir Moghrein, Mauritania
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Bir Moghrein: