| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bir Moghrein in November is warm at 20.5 °C (68.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- In November there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in November is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 4mm (0.2in) of liquid descends across on average 1 day.
- In November the skies in Bir Moghrein are moderately sunny having on balance a respectable 8:19 of magnificent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 10:40 long and the longest day is 11:08 long with an average length of 10:52.
- There are approximately 2:26 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 77.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 22.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bir Moghrein November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Bir Moghrein, Mauritania
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Bir Moghrein: