| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bir Moghrein in May is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33 °C (91.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in May is 16 °C (28.8 °F).
- The weather in May is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0.5mm (0in) of fluid falls during an average of 0.5 days.
- In May the heavens above Bir Moghrein are beaming with on balance a hefty 11:05 of gorgeous solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 13:04 long and the longest day is 13:34 long with an average length of 13:21.
- There are approximately 2:07 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 83.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 16.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bir Moghrein May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Bir Moghrein, Mauritania
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Bir Moghrein: