| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bir Moghrein in January is very mild at 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- In January the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in January is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 1mm (0in) of water is dumped during an average of 1 day.
- The heavens above Bir Moghrein are moderately sunny having an average of a pleasing 8:11 of brilliant sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 10:35 long and the longest day is 10:57 long with an average length of 10:44.
- There are approximately 2:25 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 77.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 22.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bir Moghrein January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Bir Moghrein, Mauritania
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Bir Moghrein: