| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bir Moghrein in February is somewhat warm at 18.5 °C (65.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25 °C (77 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- In February the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in February is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 3mm (0.1in) of water falls across an average of 1 day.
- The heavens above Bir Moghrein are moderately sunny having an average of a pleasing 8:11 of glaring sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 10:58 long and the longest day is 11:34 long with an average length of 11:15.
- There are approximately 2:56 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 73.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 26.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bir Moghrein February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Bir Moghrein, Mauritania
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Bir Moghrein: