| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bir Moghrein in December is very mild at 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- In December there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in December is droughty with vitually no rain. A feeble 13mm (0.5in) of water is released across on average 1 day.
- In December the blue above Bir Moghrein is moderately sunny with on average a pleasing 8:13 of bright sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 10:33 long and the longest day is 10:39 long with an average length of 10:34.
- There are approximately 2:13 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 78.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 21.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bir Moghrein December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Bir Moghrein, Mauritania
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Bir Moghrein: