| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bir Moghrein in April is really warm at 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in April is 16 °C (28.8 °F).
- The weather in April is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0.5mm (0in) of liquid falls during on average 0.5 days.
- In April the heavens above Bir Moghrein are very sunny having on balance an appreciable 10:25 of intense solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:22 long and the longest day is 13:03 long with an average length of 12:43.
- There are approximately 2:10 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 82.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 17.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bir Moghrein April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Bir Moghrein, Mauritania
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Bir Moghrein: